Olivia Rodrigo's 'Joy Ride' Album Cast Loves K-Pop & Cardi B!

The Cast of Olivia Rodrigo’s New Album ‘Joy Ride’ Open Up About Their Love of K-Pop and More. New Olivia Rodrigo music is coming soon!

The singer stunned her audience at the beginning of the week by posting an announcement about her upcoming second album and the day it will be released. Austin Mahone discusses his newest single, “Kuntry,” and a new album, “Lone Star Story,” in an interview video with Billboard.

She also discusses with Billboard why she chose to move into the country music genre. The actors from the Netflix show “Joy Ride” discuss their love for K-pop and how they felt when Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion gave them their stamp of approval.

The band Fuerza Regida discusses the explosion of regional Mexican music, their ascent up the Billboard charts, their work with Group Frontera, Peso Pluma, and Natanael Cano, as well as their current tour and other topics.

Olivia Rodrigo’s new album demonstrates that she has ‘GUTS,’ and takes you to the premiere of ‘Joy Ride’ to chat about K-pop and Megan and Cardi’s ‘WAP.’ She looks at the most popular songs on Twitter, and the Mexican music group Fuerza Regida is featured on this week’s list.

Exploring the other Buzz and Speculation from BTS and K-Pop:

Olivia Rodrigo’s Instagram Post

Olivia came to social media on Monday to announce that her much-anticipated LP will be out later this year. The pop artist revealed the album’s cover art on Instagram and said:

“My sophomore album ‘GUTS’ comes out September 8. I am so proud of this record, and I can’t wait to share it with you all. “

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Olivia Rodrigo (@oliviarodrigo)

“So excited about this new album and this new chapter. I can’t thank you guys enough for all your support and enthusiasm. Making this album was very daunting, very fun and very fulfilling. I can’t wait for it to be yours.”

Fans are so excited for the release and the first single, ‘Vampire’ that drops this Friday:

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Olivia Rodrigo (@oliviarodrigo)

Please tell us what you think in the comments and share this post with the die-hard K-Pop Fans, and encourage them to check out Pabaon.com so that they can stay up to date on everything that’s been happening recently.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ5qkxm6%2ByJ2cZpuRqMFuuM6vnKxlm2K9sLyO