Who Is Mika Melatika? Age Face Reveal Details Of The YouTuber The Talks Today

Mika Melatika is a female Virtual YouTuber affiliated with Nijisanji, a digital YouTuber firm primarily based to promote the utilization of Live2D fashions once more in 2018.

The massive digital YouTuber firm expanded its operational house to Indonesia beneath Nijisanji ID. The Indonesian enlargement was made official in October 2019.

Quick announcement about what occurred: pic.twitter.com/Zi7cic683k

— Mika Melatika 👻📌 NIJISANJI (@MikaMelatika)
May 9, 2022

Nijisanji ID debuted formally at Creator Super Fest Jakarta with fellow Virtual YouTubers named Hana Macchia, ZEA Comelia, and Taka Radjiman inside the fourth quarter of 2019.

Likewise, Mika debuted not approach again, on July 31, 2021, inside the sixth wave alongside Hyona Elatiora and Xia Ekavira. They are moreover acknowledged as 6WS.

Initially, Nijisanji launched the auditions for NIJISANJI ID’s sixth wave on May 16, 2021. The names of the sixth wave members have been revealed on July 28, 2021, along with their debut date.

Mika’s YouTube channel was created on July 13, 2021, and he or she made her official debut on the end of July on July 31, 2021, as a member of Nijisanji ID’s sixth wave.

Although it hasn’t been too prolonged since her debut, the female Virtual YouTuber has been able to arrange herself inside the content-creating commerce with over 150k subscribers.

Her channel reached a milestone of 10k subscribers on August 1, 2021. In actuality, in merely 13 days, herb YouTube boasted a whole of 20k subscribers on August 13.

thanks for being so kind to me, i’ll deal with this appropriately shortly nonetheless for now, if I can ask 1 different factor from you all; please DONT talk about my state of affairs on any of the other liver’s stream chat! I dont want to be taking their focus away or wreck their time!! Thank you numerous💜

May 9, 2022

Correspondingly, with the extrovert and outgoing persona, Mika began to garner quite a few worth determinations. By the highest of February 2022, her YouTube channel had gathered over 66k subscribers.

On April 15, 2022, the Indonesian YouTuber Mika Melatika formally obtained affiliated with NIJISANJI along with the merger of NIJISANJI ID and NIJISANJI KR into the first division.

At the second, Mika is making headlines after her YouTube account obtained terminated with none warning whereas she was celebrating her 150k subscribers the other day, on May 9, 2022.

In the concrete, her YouTube channel obtained terminated merely all through the hours of occurring to totally different digital YouTubers, along with Koinoya Mai, Kobo Kanaeru, Ibara Muan, and further.

The objective for the termination is alleged as a result of the “severe violations of YouTube’s policy on sexual content or nudity” by YouTube. Mika took to her Twitter to apologize for the inconvenience created for her subscribers.

She uncovered by way of the tweet that it virtually undoubtedly occurred due to enormous spam by completely totally different BOT accounts that spammed the vulgar issue repeatedly inside the chat.

im crying im unhealthy at coping with these situations… what do i do-

May 9, 2022

At the second, she has urged her followers to not worry about her and talk about her state of affairs on totally different channels. Mika moreover educated that the sudden termination is being resolved privately.

You May Like: All About Jeff Wittek Girlfriend Cierra Ramirez Dating History And Relationship Timeline

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiuoaddnsBuucikmGallaGutbXKmmSan5Vis6KvxGapnq6VlrlusMStmKKko2K8p3nToZxmsZ%2BqwbauxKtm