Osita Iheme Death Hoax, Is Actor Really Dead Or Still Alive? Fake News Rocks The Media The Talks Tod

Osita Iheme Death hoax circulates from repeatedly on social media. However, be assured that your favorite actor is simply not lifeless, nonetheless is in wonderful effectively being.

Osita simply these days celebrated his 40th birthday on 20 February 2022. And he’ll proceed to have an excellent time many further birthdays throughout the coming days. 

A data attain me merely now through @YouTube that @ositaiheme is lifeless
I actually wish to confirm this from @ositaiheme
If really @ositaiheme is lifeless it’s worthwhile to affirm this#Nigerian#DavidoO2#Davido𓃵#DavidoatTheO2#Davidoat02pic.twitter.com/3esuk6NKaW

— phillyyoung🦍🏆 (@kingphillyyoung)
March 7, 2022

In addition to his performing talents, he’s moreover well-known as a Meme King. One of his followers wrote, “I think actor Osita Iheme’s memes are the finest of all time.” Osita has a meme for nearly every occasion. A dwelling legend, one different wrote.

Osita is a well-known Nigerian actor. He is properly acknowledged for his half as ‘Pawpaw’ throughout the film Aki na Ukwa, which he co-starred in with Chinedu Ikedieze. 

He is a minor however colossal decide who’s acknowledged as considered one of many finest performers of his time. He has based mostly Inspired Movement Africa to encourage, encourage, and excite youthful Nigerians and Africans’ brains.

In little than a decade, he has risen to develop to be definitely considered one of Nollywood’s most in-demand performers. Osita has remained the equivalent when he first appeared on television all by his adolescence.

Despite ostensibly retiring from the film enterprise, Pawpaw has continued to entertain his followers collectively along with his fast flicks, incomes him the moniker ‘Meme lord.’

There is just not a single one which hasn’t heard of him or his meme.

More On: Who Was Thebeamishere On Instagram? Internet Star And Actor Beam Papangkorn Passed Away at 25

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGimrKGklnqqtMSmnGaclZbBqXnHqJixZZmoeqKv06ipZqqVlrmtxYydnJqcXaS%2Fbr%2FToqOlZZGhtrexjJ%2BYpJ1do7K4v4yrppyjo2LBqbGMppydoZFk