Stephen Curry Ex Girlfriend: The Romance You Never Knew About!

Stephen Curry is an American professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association. He got fame for both his personal and professional life. In this post, you will get all the information related to his life.

Who is Stephen Curry’s Ex-Girlfriend?

Stephen Curry is currently married and it is not yet confirmed who is his ex-girlfriend. In an interview, Steph described his awkward first dates as a youngster and the role his parents played in the whole situation. He said:

“It wasn’t too much that I tried to get away with really but they (his parents) were pretty strict with it. You knew what the deal was and don’t try to skip around.”

Curry told the girls:

“Old-school baby. Old school. I knew that that was the situation so I had to pick the right girl and obviously know the whole back story before I initiated that whole process. Before we go to the movies I need your parents to come over to the house and just sit down with my parents, just have a talk. We’re a very welcoming and warm family, they just want to get to know you, that’s all”.

Who is Stephen Curry’s Wife?

Ayesha Disa Curry is the wife of Stephen Curry. When they were 15 and 14 years old, the two had first connected in a Charlotte-area church youth group. Years later, when Ayesha was pursuing her acting career in Hollywood and Stephen was in town for an awards ceremony, they finally began dἀting.

On July 31, 2011, Ayesha Disa Curry and Stephen Curry got married in a North Carolina ceremony at the Ballantyne Resort, with approximately 400 of their nearest and dearest in attendance. This year the couple celebrated their 12th wedding anniversary. Ayesha shared a post with the caption:

“It’s our anniversary! 12 years of being married to my best friend and love of my life. 15 years of dates and making memories. So much more to go. I love this man so much!!!”

You can see the beautiful couple in a post provided below:

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ spouses:

What is Ayesha Disa Curry’s Profession?

She is a Canadian-American actress who also writes cookbooks and hosts cooking shows. After appearing in a number of TV series and films as a guest, she started presenting her own program, Ayesha’s Homemade also known as Ayesha’s Home Kitchen on the Food Network.

Her culinary career began in 2014 when she made her first meal as a YouTube demonstration on her channel Little Lights of Mine, despite not having any formal experience as a chef. Curry has produced multiple videos for her YouTube account Little Lights of Mine and two cookbooks.

How Many Kids Does Ayesha & Stephen Curry Have?

They have three kids together and it is mentioned in the bio of Stephen Curry Twitter account. In 2012, welcomed their first child, daughter Riley Elizabeth. On July 10, 2015, Stephen Curry and Ayesha Curry welcomed their second baby girl.

Stephen posted a photo of Ayesha holding the baby girl and captioned the shot, “I’m wayyyyy up. I feel Blessed! Healthy baby and @ayeshacurry is all I prayed for. #prouddaddy”

On February 2, 2018: Ayesha Curry announced that she and Stephen Curry are expecting their third baby.

On July 2, 2018: Stephen Curry and Ayesha Curry welcomed a baby boy. On July 4, 2018, Stephen took to Instagram to officially announce that he was now a proud father of a child. In his caption, he disclosed the baby’s name, “Canon W. Jack Curry”.

For more information related to these kinds of more topics you can follow us on Twitter.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xyfo6sq56omJq7bq%2FUq6myZZWteqi10aWdq6GVo7Fw